close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here we go Brownies!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by All Eyes, Jul 1, 2017.

1. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Bwahahahaha! I meant if he plays. I'll still be shocked if he actually suits up and plays a snap. Maybe I'll post a picture of me trying to eat my shoe if Gordon actually sees the football field in a game this year.

2. You have plenty of time for him to screw up before he hits the field!

3. He woulda screwed up already...better get that shoe ready...

4. He's not only gonna play, he's gonna put up numbers too...put the ball up he'll get it...supposedly in the best shape of his life and they are saying he can step on the field right now.

5. Scum_Frog

Scum_Frog Set The Hook`

Mark my words Gordon is playing December 3rd. Oh and for the guys who thinks he lost a step, he ran a 4.3 forty today in practice. This dude is going to come back and shock everyone in a positive way. Can’t wait. Go Browns!

6. ress

ress

Close,,,til the end.

7. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Lions always play down to the competition. Kizer looked better today.

8. That's strange because he's not even allowed to practice with the team yet...but I don't doubt the time one bit...he's got some long strides.

9. I don't think they played down at all...

10. Scum_Frog

Scum_Frog Set The Hook`

Kizer finally done well and looked good moving in the pocket! The team timed him during his training not official team practice I should have stated that!

11. buckeyebowman

buckeyebowman On the back 9 and loving it!

I hope you're right Scummy! Gordon is an incandescent talent with personal issues. I just hope he realizes that he has it in his power to save his own life!

Scum_Frog likes this.
  12. Scum_Frog

Scum_Frog Set The Hook`

IF he keeps his head straight, DB's and Defense's respect him enough to draw usually double coverage or favor a safety towards his side which will help open up other wideouts and our run game. Im extremely optimistic! lol

13. buckeyebowman

I heard today that the over/under on Coleman getting injured again is at 2 & 1/2 quarters!

14. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

I’ll take the under....

15. buckeyebowman

Well, one hell of a way to throw away an excellent defensive performance! Especially considering they were on the field for about twice the time the offense was.

16. What does Hue have against a running game? Jacksonville has put up some great stats against our division....

17. ^^^Say it ain't so! ^^^

18. The clowns said if somebody don't let them win a game soon they will move the team to north Korea that way they will home games by forfeit
    one thing I can say the clowns fans are good loosers because they have had so much practices at it.
    what a joke from the mistake on the lake

19. buckeyebowman

He can only coach the guys he's been given. As far as I'm concerned Crowell isn't worth a crap! Duke Johnson has some quickness and moves, but he's better catching the ball out of the backfield and working in space. He's not really a "between the tackles" type of runner.

Plus, there have been injuries to the O line, so it's not as good as it was earlier, when Crowell still couldn't do anything!

And the Jags are a pretty decent team. Imagine how good they might be with a QB other than Blake Bortles!