Here we go again.....discouraging news

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Well, I'm going to miss this deer season too.:( Saw the cardiac vascular doctor at Cleve Clinic for a routine check and he found another bulge in the main artery. Suggested I get in ASAP and I am scheduled for surgery Tuesday. I'll probably be out of commission as far as steelheading and ice fishing also. The only good thing as far as getting this over now is I should be in good shape for Turtle Creek 2008. Looking forward to viewing a lot of deer pictures when I get home, (hopefully) Friday.:)

2. Sorry to hear about that and wishing you a speedy recovery. Good Luck!

3. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Wish you the best. Your going to the right place tho. There great down there. Then get that recovery fired up!

4. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Sorry to hear Ron. Hopefully you'll be all fixed up and ready for 2008 though. Hopefully we can get some of those big perch this year I'm heading out hunting next weekend. I should have some pics for you :D

In all seriousness. I hope everything goes well for you and I hope to see you soon.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

must be some mighty fine nurses there for you to go to all that trouble going back:p
    but since you insist,i hope they get you fixed up and back in shape soon:)

6. Sorry to hear about the return trip....We will definately keep you in our prayers! ! ! !

7. Ron,
    Will send prayers for speedy recovery from Sandusky Bay.
    JimG

8. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Hope all goes well Ron.
    Take care and get well soon.

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Glad to hear you guys caught it Ron. Look on the brightside, while your sitting inside this morning about 100,000 morons are taking to the woods to sit in the pouring rain :D

10. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

sorry to hear the news. but you can look at it like this, at least it was found before something VERY bad happened. good luck with you surgery and speedy recovery.

11. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Ron, sorry to hear your news. I feel even sorrier for the unlucky nurse :) (just kidding!)

Speedy recovery man!

12. cw261

cw261 Member

Good luck and get well quick - and do try to take it easy on the nurses:)

13. good luck shortdrift, get well soon!!

14. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i hope all goes well for you and you will be happy and healthy for the holidays and the new year.

15. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Sorry to hear this. May everything run smooth and you return to the water soon.:B

16. Good luck with the surgery Ron and we'll definitely see you up at Turtle Creek, if not sooner!

17. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Our prayers for a quick recovery. We need you at Turtle Creek to guide the way!

18. duckman

duckman Dr Data

Wasn't it last fall the doc had you in for some maintenance? He sounds like my mechanic, go in, do the job, finish, and come out with more work to do! At least he picked the "Off Season" for you (Not sure when that is supposed to be either).

I like to joke a bit but with all sincerity I do wish you the best... be positive and you'll have positive results.

... of course being the nice guy that I am ... I will keep your spot on the river warm for ya ... lol