Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't usually target !% them so need a little help. Anyone catching perch out of Geneva? If so, how deep are those jumbos? Thank you for the info :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
We caught 50 on friday and 40 on sat 8-19 and 8-20. Been busy. Dad went out yesterday caught like ten keepers in five hours. Slow fishing. We usually go for three hrs or so. Good luck, maybe fairport or conny? We are in the marina so that is not an option.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks FireSnoop. I was beginning to wonder if I titled this thread wrong because last I looked there were about 100 views and no replies. I understand not giving up secret spots but this was just a general question. I figured we can always tool out to the perch pack. How deep were you guys? I am trying to get some old timers on some perch. I am going out of Geneva because that's where the boat is docked.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Judging from the reports from either side of Geneva it sounds like you should start to look around in 47 fow. But I don't fish out of Geneva.....so I'm just guessing.

Sounds like the perch bite has really taken off recently. I've heard great things in Connie, Ash, Fairport, Euclid, Cleveland, Avon, Lorain, Vermillion, and the Islands. Hopefully some more people chime in with some Geneva reports.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts