close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here it comes....

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by cheezemm2, Jan 11, 2008.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

I probably posted something like this last year....This is my personal disclaimer that at least in the Akron area, there will be fishable ice by the end of this month. Since I have to travel south on the weekend of the 25th, I'm guessing this will be the first REALLY busy ice weekend (based on my luck!)

Ever since a member took me out with a Vex (Thanks PymyBob!) I've wanted to give mosquito a try for eyes':B

Feel free to hijack this thread with pictures of various people dancing:eek: :D

Also feel free to pm me to invite me to fish with one of you electronics guru's!

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

If...I mean WHEN we get ice, you're more than welcome to tag along with me/us. I normally fish Portage Lakes. I'm no expert or Guru, but I have all the toys and plenty of extra tackle. Never been to Mosquito, but I'd like to try out the ice Walleye bite also!

4. hey WHEN we get good ice id love to tag along with some guys....i live near the portage lakes and im laid off in the winter so i try to go everyday...so give me a hollar....ive been prayin at church for good ice the past 2 weeks....that tells ya how bored i am hahaaaaa.