Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.weather.com/news/science/environment/worlds-most-polluted-rivers-20130627?pageno=6

Take a look at the pics for the 9 most-polluted rivers in the world. Indonesia is unbelievable. It appears that people use the rivers as a waste dump. I imagine that in a lot of these cities that there is not any trash collection - I really don't know.

Beyond the pollution, take a look at the poverty. Idiots talk about "poverty" in this country; a look at these photos will show you what real poverty looks like.

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
5,199 Posts
EVERY DAY in the U.S.A, there are MILLIONS of trees, homes, LIVES, being destroyed by wild fires, and those fires are causing losses in the Billions$$$.

BUT, OUR U.S.A. Government, ALONG with the PETROLEUM INDUSTRY, PUSHED THE 'SAVE-THE-TREE' PROGRAMS. THOSE PROGRAMS SLOWED & EVEN STOPPED THE PRODUCTION OF PAPER PRODUCTS in the U.S.A. and AROUND THE WORLD. THEY REPLACED THE HARMLESS, RENEWABLE, BIODEGRADABLE WOOD PRODUCTS WITH ECO-DESTROYING PLASTIC!

ALL IN THE NAME OF "GLOBAL WARMING"! WE GET WORLD WIDE OIL PRODUCTION,,,,
IE; MASSIVE PROFITS for the OIL INDUSTRIES and HUGE KICKBACKS FOR OUR POLITICIANS!!!

Are the OIL COMPANIES CLEANING UP THEIR MESS?
??? AND WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE???
:Banane45:

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Uh, the only wanted to "save' the forests in the US and Canada. Not in Indonesia, SE Asia, the Amazon, Africa, ect. With "cash plyable" corrupt foreign gov`t and cheap labor and little regard for the LONG term consequences...VERY cheap PROFITABLE foreign lumber !

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
Looks like excellent fish cover to me. No worse than what the mill creek looks like thru cincinnati. At least those people have an excuse living in a third world country there is no where to go with the trash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.