close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

here come the bills...

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ezbite, Dec 10, 2007.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

all you cleveland clowns fans get ready. your lucky streak is comming to an end this sunday AT home. you know what im talking about. dont cry in your beer too much because 2 rookies from new york come to town and lay it down:p

buffalo 33
    stains 20

2. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

R u drunk??? They bills will come into cleveland for a good ole' fashioned as$ whoopin. This is a huge home game for cleveland. The fans know it and will be in prime form. They Bills are in trouble!
    Cleveland 28
    Bills 20

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

28-20 is no ass whoopin!! 35-3 Browns is though!!!

4. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

They will be up 28-7 the whole game until the last 4minutes when they give up 2 touchdowns. Of course they will make it interesting!:) :p 35-3 sounds pretty damn good to me

5. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

That makes more sense!!! They'll Probably lose 3 onside kicks in the final 2 minutes.

6. From the title of your post, I initially thought you had maxed out your credit cards, in the rush of the holiday season.I hope your thought process is better when fishing, YOU could starve!!:eek:
    John

7. Originally Posted by ezbite
    i did when i lost over a months pay in the navy betting on cleveland vs denver.........need more examples? go buffalo!!!

Remember this post?

You seem pretty sure of the Bills this Sunday. You gunna call your bookie this week and put a months wages on Buffalo for a bit of redemption from your original loss or is this just idle smack? :D

8. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

oh, your good.lol..and yes the betting is pretty heavy on this one:p

9. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Let's see here...Dick Jaron, he's an ex-Mighty Bengal player from back in the day. And you said they're going to do what...Who were we talking about again...??? :D :cool:

10. Never the less, this should be a good game.

11. Good luck with you bet. I wouldn't touch this game.

There could be a large storm hitting us Sunday that could make this one of the most interesting games of the year. A true Buffalo/Cleveland classic.

I have cousins from Tonawanda coming in for the game. They may be spending the night with us instead of taking on I-90 and the Erie PA weather phenomenon.

12. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

The Browns should win this game unless they pull some stupid tricks like they do on occasion. They really do need a pass defense though.