close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help with a disabled hunter

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bubbahunter, Dec 27, 2004.

1. As many of you know i (with lots of help)do a fishing outing in the summer for some very special people,and many of you know my little buddy Dylan Everage.My wife and i went and seen him on Christmas and as he and i were sitting and talking he tells me that he wants to go deer hunting and if i thought he could do it? I told him if he can pass his hunter safty course then there is no reason he couldn`t go.so here i am asking for help. do we have any tool and die makers here at OGF?i need to get a rest that will adapt to his chair and allow a crossbow to mount to it.also any ideas on how to mount a second sight to it.i also need to come up with a way for him pull the trigger since Dylan has limited use of his hands.

Thanks,

Bub

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

if you need othere help try a search for SYC hunting, mat hougan has a website for disabled hunters. .his site is also linked off midwest waterfowl.com.

3. Thanks guys for the help. i have talked to Matt in the past i`m glad you reminded me of him.

Bub

4. Ive already been all over that sight ,alot of good info.

thats where i found a modified 10 point that will allow him to use a tube to blow in that fires the bow.so now i`m trying to get a price on it,i bet it`s going to be unreal.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Mna, Rob cant help with what you need, but I've got the place to let him hunt at in case you dont.