I think liquid from two tractor batteries got all over my Jeep. I found the two batteries turned on their sides this morning. Here is my problem: the liquid that seemed to be comming from them, was rich & dark in color. It almost looked like Grape Kool Aid. It didnt have much of a smell. My wife told me to put dish soap over the spill. I did that & by the time I drove to work I felt a little lightheaded. I just got back from lunch (an hour ago) & feel the same way right now. Was the mixing of the two a bad idea? Is it even battery acid, could it be something else. I touched the stuff w/ my fingers (yes, I aint ever been known as the sharpest knife in the drawer!) and when I rubbed my fingers together, a white sticky film (HOLD all jokes) was stuck to my fingers. Obviously I am typing this, so it didnt eat my fingers away. Any idea would be nice. I also havent taken my Diabetes pills in a few days, so I might be feling sick form that. Any suggestions on the possible battery acid would be great.