close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help Please.....

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by BANDIT, Jun 19, 2007.

1. OK when they tell you not to do any brain work after being under anesthesia you probably should listen. :(

I think I deleted all the pics on my computer. I thought I was transferring them to adobe photoshop but I guess I wasn't. They are in my catalog for adobe but when you try to connect to the picture it can't find it. Is there any way to retrieve these or are they lost 4ever?

2. Are you sure they are deleted? Perhaps you moved them from one folder to another and the link information for the pictures is invalid. I would suggest doing a search on you PC for *.jpg files to determine if they are indeed there. Hopefully they are. If so then someone can help you in correcting the catalog information.

3. You could try a windows restore but I don't think that will recover the pictures. It might though and is worth a try. Also, I just uncovered this via google.

http://officerecovery.com/freeundelete/

It's a free application that will undelete your files.

When you delete files, they just show up as free space, but the files are still there until that space is overwritten. So unless you haven't done any massive file downloading since the accident you might be able to recover them. Good luck.

4. There is also the Recycle Bin if it is a simple deletion and you have not cleared the recycle bin.

5. for the help. I've recovered some of them. I guess the rest are in cyberland somewhere. Thanks again....:)

6. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Get the program named "getbackdata". It will find and restore everything not overwritten by other data.

It works very well.