close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HELP Please

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by APD1088, Mar 28, 2005.

1. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on Ontario lodgings with good to excellent pike and walleye fishing within 6-7 hours of NE Ohio. I am trying to plan a trip for mid June or so. I am trying to plan for serious fishermen as well as not so serious. Friendly, family businesses are preferred. Thanks for any input.

-Brian

2. iwdavefish

iwdavefish Fishin' Fanatic

We go to Lake Nipissing several times every year. We always catch plenty of walleye and all the pike we want. The northerns are mostly on the small side (20" to 24"). It is about 9 hours or so to where the camp owner picks us up. We stay at Sandy Haven Camp at the mouth of the French River. Very nice people.

3. catking

catking Banned

There's a place just north of Lake Nippissing in a small town called Field. It has lake front cabins and a boat ramp. In fact, the ONLY boat ramp is located there for Island Lake . The lake has great pike & walleye fishing and some good perch and smallies. This is a very private area, and you only see the people staying by your cabin. Several members on this site have gone up there when I mentioned this place, and all seemed to love it... Any more details such as phone numbers, just pm me....... THE CATKING !!!

4. catking

catking Banned

This place is EXTREMELY family friendly. In fact, they recently built a rec room and restraunt . They are outstanding people..... CATKING :)

5. Check a place called island 10. It is on lady Evelyn lake.These people are great and very family friendly.The serious fishermen can do their thing while the no so can do theirs,depending on how far they want to go in a boat. This camp also has a couple of lakes back in the woods away from the main lake. You take your/their boat to a area and hike back a little ways where they have a boat tied up. They will give you a small 2 HP motor to take with you. It is not at all hard to do.I did this with my 13 yearold son.Nice cabins,good food,and they treat you like royality.I doubt that they will have any openings though You can check out their site at island10.com or call them at705-679-5015. I have not been there for a couple of years but I have suggested this place to a friend and he and his wife go every years for the past 5 years now.If you call them tell Ken that Rick and Nick from Ohio said hello. Rick

6. Please PM your info on this lodge Catking.

7. catking

catking Banned

Sorry about the delay. Pm is sent ;) ......... THE CATKING !!! :F