Help please. Looking for HeyJay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lukaraba, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Hi everyone. Not a usual member here(clearly evident by my abysmal postcount), I actually joined because a member here by the handle of "HeyJay". He is a friend of mine that I met online... but he's been missing for quite sometime now.

I am hoping that some of you local guys know him personally, or have fished with him at one point. He's a great guy and me and some other forum members are a bit worried about him. I was hoping someone could tell me if he's ok at the very least. I know this seems a bit 'reaching' on a forum... but I assure you, I have nothing but the best intentions. I don't even need to know specifics if you are uncomfortable telling me details. To prove I am not just some e-stalker, HeyJay has a website in his sig line "SH5.org". I am an administrator at that board.. HeyJay is a moderator there. My handle there is "Luke Connery". Feel free to message me there, here, or PM me.

So please, please.. if anyone knows how he is doing please let me know. Thanks.

Worried pal,

Luke

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

don't know him personally,but he's been mia here since august also.that was the last time he logged into the site.

3. That guy is alive and well... he's gettn' fat for the winter and honing hooks.

nip

4. Thank you both, gentlemen. I truly do appreciate the insight. Due to this thread, I was fortunate enough to speak to him. He is indeed doing well. Thanks again for letting me know.

Sincerely,

Luke