close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help on East Cleveland area fishing holes!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Alter, Aug 19, 2004.

1. I just moved up to Shaker Heights from Kent so now I've got to find some new local places to wet a line. It didn't take me long to find good fishing around Kent but right now I just don't have the spare time to put in the leg-work to find the good spots here in Cleveland. I'd hate to waste the little time I have to fish this fall driving around just looking for good river access; normally that'd be part of the fun but my time is too limited :( .

Anyone out there willing to point me in the right direction on where I can find good access to the Chagrin River or any other fishing close to Shaker Heights. Also, if anyone can point me to a nearby shore access spot to fish Erie I would appreciate it. Any other places to fish around here other than the Chagrin and Erie? What about Euclid Creek? I'll fish for any species as long as they bite artificials or flies.

Looks like I'll have to buy some new gear so I can do the steelhead fishin' thing right :)

Also, I'm strictly catch and release and I'm pretty busy so I won't fishing out anyones favorite fishing hole if they share it with me. Feel free to PM if you don't want post any spots on the board. And if anyone wants info on fishing holes in Central or SW Ohio I'll happily trade info.

Steve