Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
( no Mellon, I didnt say Tape worms...:p ) I have a tree , a real nice river Birch that has 7-8 bag worms white webs on it, and yesterday I noticed one had about 200 of the little fuzzy catpillers crawling all over it so I know they will kill the tree and work to other trees around it ( Including my only catalpa tree...:( ) so I hear the best way is to burn the white sacks but I can't reach all of them, some are way too high, does anyone know of a good way to get rid of them?? Too bad nothing will touch these guys as bait ( been there, tried that)

Many thanks, Salmonid

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
( no Mellon, I didnt say Tape worms...:p ) I have a tree , a real nice river Birch that has 7-8 bag worms white webs on it, and yesterday I noticed one had about 200 of the little fuzzy catpillers crawling all over it so I know they will kill the tree and work to other trees around it ( Including my only catalpa tree...:( ) so I hear the best way is to burn the white sacks but I can't reach all of them, some are way too high, does anyone know of a good way to get rid of them?? Too bad nothing will touch these guys as bait ( been there, tried that)

Many thanks, Salmonid
Salmonid,
Spray Sevin on them that is what i did on my plum tree, they die real quick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts