close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help Me Spend Some Cash

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Got a good feeling I'm getting a few Gander Mountian gift cards for my birthday. What all shoul I get? So far I've got the following on my list:

Rapala X Rap (perch? silver?)
    Booyaa Bucktail Spinner Bait
    Couple of other spinner baits
    Rooster Tails
    New bass outfit????

2. catking

catking Banned

Carpin/cattin combo............... :cool:

3. got a few of those. never even went out cattin or carpin once last year :(

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

-Shad Raps:firetiger and blue&chrome
    -Husky Jerks:firetiger and perch and gold/orange/black
    -CP Swings:size 5
    -Manns Big-O:Smokey Joe and black&chrome
    -BP Shops tubes (don't remember the code#) puke color and pepper pumpkinseed (similiar name)Don't forget the jigs w/ Gamagatsku hooks-Ohio Pro Lure makes some great jigs-he makes even better tubes for Lake Erie smallmouth, giant FAT suckers.
    -worms, worms and more worms-I'm a worm man can you tell? Haven't tried the gulp or yum type yet. Powerbait and Culprit worms works just fine.
    After all that I would say buy what works for what you are fishing for.

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I would go with the booyah bucktail bait too! Just saw them in my new cabela's catalog, and I gotta get one. haven't used them yet, but do have a couple X-raps and they are awesome looking, so definately go with them too. Also, if we knew how much to spend, we could spend it for you! Could use a new cattin rig or bass like you said or ................. on and on! :p

6. LIZARDS, LIZARDS, and LIZARDS in watermellon seed for bass in ponds, lakes, and rivers. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used plastic worms in the last 8 years.
    Storm Sub-Wart (larger size)- great for muddy water bass
    Large colorado blade spinnerbait (1/2 ounce) for muddy water bass

7. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

hmm new bass outfit. 7' MH All Star matched with a Curado
    or a few MAX jigs with some uncle josh pork frog
    or the new bleeding tubes by strike king in green pumpkin and white
    or a lucky craft 78dd pointer, great jerkbait
    or a 3/8oz tandem leverage spinnerbait in chart/white
    and some P-Line CXX to go with the new curado..

when we goin shoppin again? :D

8. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

a nice new Gerber multitool if you don't already have one.

9. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

10. You could be sweet and get us something. :eek: just kidding what are you fishing for. I would start with good glasses, helps to see in the water most of the time.

11. wish I could wear sun glasses but I wear regular glasses, yes i know they make clip on's but those are heavy and pull the glasses down your nose

Fishing for:
    Bass (Large & Small Mouth)
    Crappie
    Gills
    Cats
    Carp
    (got pretty much everything I need for cats and carp though)

12. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

this should be easy..
    1.. senkos of all size..from 3 to 5 inch.. color number 300 is my favorite..
    2.. cases and cases of corn.. they are on sale this week at meijers.. time to stock up.. :D

13. catking

catking Banned

Well 'Snatcher , you are just going to have to join all us for some bankin this coming season ;) ..DA KING !!!

14. crappielooker: it don't take corn to catch a carp, it takes DA Snatch's secret carp recipie ;) Can't say wahts in it or I may have to "dispose" of those who know :D

catking: I'm ready for some cattin' didn't get out once last year, I may be a little rusty. But I should be able to manage lugging all my gear and sitting in a folding chair with a pole on each side, drink in one cup holder and nutty bars in the other ;)

15. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Is there a Gander Mountian with a liquer licences ,,,Problem Solved...LOL...Happy B-Day Weekend.....Get'r Done

16. liquer is rtaken care of tim, no woryys