close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help me out?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NickRummy, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Well this is a bit off topic for the forum but of all the people I can think of I would imagine people on this board would probably have the best knowledge for this.

My other hobby is building custom Remote Control cars/trucks. Well I have a local RC rock crawling club that gets together around twice a month to have competitions. We usually go to Nelson's Ledges, The gorge in Akron, Whipp's Ledges, Copley park and a few other small spots.

Winter came and we obviously wouldn't have to much fun in the snow with a rock crawler so we built an indoor course at a hobby shop in Ravenna.

My question to everyone here is, do you know any good locations for RC rock crawling that is LEGAL? They are electric and don't make a lot of noise and don't tear up terrain as bad as people walking on it. The more rocks the better. I'm trying to put together a summer schedule for the club and it would be nice to get some new places added.

Here are a few pictures of an event we had out in Copley over the summer to give you an idea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]