Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey OGF members,
Seeing how many fellow riders we have in the SW section from the random pics thread I wanted to share this hear as well(cross posted in the lounge)

I've signed up for the 2020 Great Cycle Challenge and will be riding this September to fight kids' cancer!My goal is to pedal 200 miles throughout the month.Why am I doing this? Because cancer is the largest killer of children from disease in the United States - 38 children die of cancer every week.My challenge will be tough, but it's nothing compared to what these brave kids and their families face every day of their lives as they battle this terrible disease.Kids should be living life, NOT fighting for it.And so I am taking on this challenge to end childhood cancer and save little lives.Please support me by making a donation through my fundraising page:https://greatcyclechallenge.com/Riders/DanLarrick/oAll funds raised will support Children's Cancer Research Fund to continue their work to develop innovative treatments and find a cure for childhood cancer.
Thank you for your support.Dan

Appreciate any support weather it be through donations or just a shout out to keep the motivation going. I personally receive no portion of the donation. It all goes to the foundation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, you should definitely join. Never a bad reason to get on the bike.

Thanks for the support

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Support has been amazing, thanks OGF.

Testing new routes and times today. Ride felt good, especially after doing 23 on Friday. How the legs feel the next couple weeks will be interesting and will show how much we can push it come September.

·
Great cycle challenge team OHIO GAME FISHING
1,799 Posts
I just got some new tires not many miles ago. Panaracer tires. I like them

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How dis your start go? 2.5 miles in I got a flat! Had to finish on the cheap fat tire mountain bike. Not fun but got 7.5 in.
I updated my post over in the lounge but I put in a long haul yesterday and knocked out 40.

Sucks about the flat. Gotta love that timing huh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts