close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help Me Guys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Richs63Corvair, Jun 6, 2004.

1. I will be moving at the end of the month and I don't have a truck. If anyone knows of one for $500.00 or so let me know. Thanks......... Rich

2. How far are you going? I may have a truck and trailer you can use

3. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

I have a mid-size p/u. PM me and we can hook up, I'd be willing to give a hand.

4. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

rich, anywheres around you that you can rent one? maybe U-haul or ryder? good luck with your move where abouts you relocating to?............ :cool:

5. Thanks for the replys. I have friends that live close to me that are going to help if I do'nt find a truck. I was looking for a truck for moving and for a work vechicle as well. I am a painter so I thought a truck would do the job better than a car. You can only get so many gallons of paint in a car. .......LOL...... Thanks again guys...... Rich

6. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

96 nissan ex P/U 120k miles.....5k? :D Everythings for sale.

7. I have a 1985 Ford F150 Pickup with 104,000 miles. It needs a brake job, as it has sat idle for about 2 years now and the brakes have air in them. It has a cap and also has a banch seat that is attached in the bed. It is removable if you would rather have the room. It is legal for people to ride back there do to the cap, the seat is fastened down, and it has seatbelts. Up to you whether to keep it or not.

I bought it a few years ago because I thought I should have a truck around just in case I wanted to move something, but now it is just taking up room in the garage.

I would like 8-900 for it, but am willing to trade or barter. Would like to trade for a boat. Let me know if you want to talk, I am in the Lima area.

8. Here are some pics of the truck, I can give you more if you like. Just tell me what you want to see and I will get a pic for you. This is really a nice truck, I hate to get rid of it.

Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

9. Akron is having their auto auction on June 12th and I know that they have several trucks both seized and retired city trucks that they will be selling. You should be able to get one for 5-600 easy. Its on Triplett Blvd next to the coca cola plant. (Down the hill from the haunted school house) Its open to the public and the auction starts at 9:30. If you need better directions PM me.

Scott

10. Thanks for the reply guys. I just bought a 1987 Toyota 4x4 for $400.00. Thanks again........ Rich