Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked to clear my schedule to be off work tomorrow and my fishing partner got called into work. My wife and kids are in obx fishing I have a boat, but my excursion to pull it is in NC! :I am looking for an open seat. Fished the sandbar last week with Get Fish and double j. I am familiar with boards, dipsys, harnesses, spoons and RR and can bring my gear, heck we can use my boat if someone will pull it for me. Glad to pich in for gas and bring the worms! Thanks, Pastordon 216-288-3729 Wanting to go to lorain, but will fish whereever an empty seat is from Toledo to Conny

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yea its a disease, i think i need a good therapis! No wife, no kids, no honey do list, I need to fish! Any help would be gladly appreciated.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kahoty Chris for picking me and my rig up this morning. I hope you enjoyed your day. It was nice to pull 2 tickets this evening out by the line. Nice to meet you and hope to fish together again sometime!

·
Registered
143 Posts
thx pastordon for a gread day on the lake..
I got my first limit today and pastordon got his first boat limit on his new boat.
going out to edge water for some pearch in the am.
have a great day tomorrow
thx again
kohouty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts