Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bought a boat and now I need some help on how to troll for walleye. Was out in huron watching the weigh in for the tournament and congrats to the winners and all the participants, all of you are great for the sport.
I just dont know how to troll, lol. Any help would be appreciated and I would love to catch some of them big fish I seen in huron. Someone there also told me the fish get even bigger from now till the lake freezes.

Tim

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Tim, Watch this page for guys posting open seats. You just can't learn any quicker than goin out with someone who knows their stuff. Or if you can swing it, book a learning charter with one of the OGF preferred captains.

In the meantime you can read my on line seminar on the above "general discussion" section. Good luck.

·
Wizard of Eyez
288 Posts
You could do a search for posts, or threads, from Jim Stedke. You just ran into one of the best teachers on this site.

Seriously you could sit down for hours or even days and literally learn everything you need to know on this site. But experience is the best teacher. If you're at the point where you still don't even know all the questions to ask you definitely need to sit on the port side and pay attention. That will be priceless.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts