close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

help finding new ramrod

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by flattiesinohio, Oct 30, 2007.

1. i just got handed down a tradions 209 50cal muzzle loader that was my grandpap's gun and was wondering if anyone new of a place online or close to zanesville to find a ramrod...thanks

2. Check with Top Gun in Chandlersville. I believe they carry mostly muzzleloader equipment. (740) 674-4348

3. Also might check with T & K guns and archery on Thompson Run road just outside of South Zanesville. 740-849-2653. They carry alot of muzzleloading equipment.

4. northeast outdoors in n.phila has some and lots of other goodies!!!

5. thank you all very much......i just moved to bluerock sept of last year and dont know my way around to good...........jason 454c what happened to you i havent seen you on the other site latly!!!

6. I'm still around. Glad to see you out and around.

7. i just wanted to thank everyone very much for the help finding a ramrod.....now i have anouther ?.how do i get a thin layer of serfice rust out of the berral...it sat in a cold most roon for about 2 years and it rusted alittle...i got it off of the out side of the berral using wd40 and a rag with just a touch of elbow greeseand i got some out of the barrel but there is still a little bit left and im alittle ?able about shotting it like this...unless it is safe im not sure!!!!