close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help finding 14' trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by JUSTCRAZY, May 22, 2007.

1. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

0   0   0

I am in search of a trailer capable of holding a 14' boat. I am looking for a great deal on a used one in good shape, or a brand new one.

I got my last one for $500 brand new, it is galvanized, and capable of holding up to a 16 foot boat, it also has the bigger tires(can't remember what size that is 13" maybe). I saw one up in the Port Clinton area this past summer at a boat yard and tried to pick it up. I went into the place and stood for a half hour waiting on someone to acknowledge me so I could buy the thing. I had no such luck(there were four people helping one guy) There were also two or three other people waiting in line we all got tired of waiting and left at the same time. The funniest thing is that when myself and the others left the store pissed off, they still didn't say anything. Great customer service.

Well to make a long story short, I know that there are trailer out there at a good deal. Yet every dealer that I have talked to so far in the Columbus area wants $700+ for painted trailers with the small tires. So if some one runs into a good deal, can you give me a shout. It doesn't matter where it is in the state, I am willing to travel. I am willing to take a painted trailer with small tires even, but prefer a galvanized with the larger tires.

Thanks
    Rob

2. ducksdemise

ducksdemise

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Rob,
    Here is a couple that I know of in the northern ohio cleveland area

14' $450.00 330-273-6115

16' 175.00 440-427-0098
    Good luck

3. rla442

rla442

0   0   0

I'm not sure how far you want to go to get one but try Haines Marine in Andover Ohio. The are right next to Pymatuning Lake. I just bought a used trailer off them for $100 for my 12 ft jon boat. They had a couple more used trailers for less than $500. They have a web site at HainesMarine.com that shows a couple but they’re not all listed. Give them a call and see what they have.