Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have a quick way to clean up the MILT from all the eyes we caught Saturday? I know that I scrubbed for a good hour before I was able to get it all out, so any suggestions greatly appreciated.:D
Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Try a product called Natures Miracle. We use it around the house and in the carpet machine. That stuff seems to take out anything and it won't change the color of your carpet.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
quarter car wash. The high pressure soap worked great on mine.
Then next time ya go out you in the rain you will have PRETTY BUBBLES floating around & your carpet will be slick as ice!

Here is what I do! - my opinion only-
PLAIN OLE POWER WASH, with a NON-SUDS De Greaser. (Simple Green or ?)

The longer is sits the harder it will to get rid of it. Then when you cover your boat up & the sun gets a chance to bake it in for a week or so, then re-name your boat " FISH SLIME" cause then you'll really have a problem that will last a long time.

Nik,

·
Charter Captain
712 Posts
quarter car wash. The high pressure soap worked great on mine.
This is what I do. Just try to just cover all the carpet with the high pressure soap then switch to high pressure rinse. Take plenty of Quarters the rinse takes a while. Then I take mine home and use the wet/dry shop vac and dry up the carpet some. Have not had any bubbles from doing this and is a very easy way to clean them.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all,
I will try the car wash next time and try to stay away from the bristle brush.:D
Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts