close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help Building a non-profit site

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishcrazy, Jan 2, 2005.

1. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

But may convert to commercial site later. Where do I go. Angelfire, private, I get 10 meg with my isp.
    Fishcrazy
    Building free sites for dummys out there. :D

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

People might be a little more helpfull if you gave a little more info :)

3. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

I want just information pages and later maybe forums. Stockings, Catch and release, scale samples, pics, nothing reel fancy.
    Fishcrazy :D

4. Send me a link of a site that looks like something you want and I'll shoot you an example of what to do... and where to go...

5. Fishcrazy,
    Check my site for my chapter site. www.akron331.com I had no idea what I was doing. After a little playing around, things started coming together. Its Yahoo geo cities and its free. I think the domain name cost me about $20 a year. Let me know if you need any help.

Jerkbait

6. geocities will shut your site down if it gets too many hits then re-open it after a certain time frame...
    There are better free ones out there...
    Let me know what your looking to do...

7. If your ISP gives you 10 meg web page free then you could develop the site and put it on your ISP. If you needs grow larger and you need to find another method of hosting that gives your more space, flexibility, etc then you could find something at that time and just COPY the files to new hosting service at that time.

8. I forgot about that THANKS for the heads up ...