close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hello there!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ol' Whiskers, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Finally caught up with all of the best fishing folks on the web. Thought I'd never get back on. System dumped just about the time the "other" site was having all the problems. Just got Zoomtown connected, so viewing should be great. Site looks excellent. It's nice to see all of the familiar names, and the friendly nature of the forums again.

Best Regards,

Dennis
    Will fish anywhere but a lightning storm!

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

good to see you back, been catching any fish?

3. I haven't had a lot of time, but got out three or four times this spring. Some cats, flats, carp, and can't seem to keep away from the gar & turtles. My son has been at the Knightsbridge dam twice a week all spring and summer, and has some nice flats, from 4 to 20 lbs. He lost one that would have topped 30. Carp have been running up to about 12 to as much as 15, but no really big one this year.

We'll be there Saturday.

Since Kevin's at UC, our schedules don't give us much time together. I'm selling the boat, as I have trouble launching by myself, and I miss his extra eyes and hands on the river. Maybe when he's out (PhD in Biomedical Engineering) I'll look for a new boat.

See you on the water.

4. Maybe let him buy a new boat :) :) ;)

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Hi there, welcome to OGF ! Enjoy your stay.

6. catking

catking Banned

Was wondering where Kevins sidekick went to :D .Glad to see you make your way back. Enjoy the site ;) ...........THE CATKING !!!

7. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Welcome OW! Glad you found us!

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Welcome back. Hope you enjoy it now that your here