Hello guys and gals!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Trimmer, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Trimmer

Trimmer Visiting Site Owner

Hi Everyone,
    I just found your message board, so I thought I say hello,
    looks like you have a good board here.. I've just been reading through some of the threads:T

So to introduce myself.. my real name is Chris "Trimmer" Erwin I am an outdoor writer and electronic publisher for Kentucky Angling.Com.

I was a Musky Guide on Cave Run Lake for 5 years

We also have a lure company mostly Musky lures any way I just wanted to say hi and I hope to contribute when I can..

Trimmer:D

2. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Welcome, this board is awesome, over 10,000 members strong, we are a little more than just a board with walleye tourney's, official and unofficial outings and many other things like OGF outfitters, logo gear clothing, relationships with local news channels and many other things.. Alot of great folks here.

3. Welcome to OGF

How's the fishin down there in Kentucky?

4. Welcome.....this place is the best imo for Ohio fishin help. So much can be learned from others just by asking a question or two. I cannt even imagine how many years of fishing experience this place taps into.

Whats the weather like in Ky this time of year? Are lakes still fishable......and what can be caught?

5. welcome . question about cave run?? is there eyes in those waters?? visited there some yrs back .nice place.

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

7. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Welcome trimmer, glad you joined us! :) WB

8. Welcome Aboard!! Great site that will benifit from new members like yourself. Have fun with the muskie gang on hear.:D

9. Welcome aboard Trimmer! :B

10. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

man WB have i ever seen u not say hi to any new member? :D ;) welcome :)

11. Trimmer

Trimmer Visiting Site Owner

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

The weather here today was 70 but I'm sure its not going to last.. the fishing in Kentucky has been good all year..

I'm still on Cave Run almost every week although I do take a break in the winter
    I wanted to go today so bad I could taste it..

Cave Run is about winter pool right now maybe just a little over winter pool
    some fish have been caught this past week but most I have heard about have been in the low 30" class..but as we get closer to spring we will see some good fish

Thanks again for the welcome

Trimmer

12. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Welcome Trimmer, from the PA side of OGF.

13. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Welcome Trimmer, you will enjoy the site!

14. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Hey NorthSouthOhioFisherman!!! Yep, thats me........the unoffical, self appointed OGF Welcome Wagon!!! :) (though I know I've missed a few :( )
    Keep Smile'n! :) WB