close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hello everyone i'm back

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by smallie, Oct 1, 2004.

1. smallie

smallie smallmouth icon

hey all, i know it's been awhile since my last post, but, i have been busy trying to get cindy healthy from her cancer. glad to say that she's done with the radiation treatments, but, the doctors won't give her a good bill of health until she's cancer free for 5 years. now with the bad news, the divorce is still on and we went on monday for our first court appointment. her and her lawyer started by asking for 3 grand a month for allimony. the judge laughed at her. so he ordered that we both contribute to the bills every month. he also referred us to family services for some kind of counsiling. cindy's is very angry that i'm asking for shared parenting and co/ parenting. i made the suggestion that since i have the kids more than she does.. that we sell the house and divide the money and that when she has the kids i don't pay nothing and when i have the kids she doesn't pay me nothing. i just want to stay active in my kids lives as much as i can.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Glad to see your back, Hope everything works out for the best which ever way it goes.

3. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

man thats rough i wish you the all the best..........jim

4. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

Wow! You're rippin' our hearts out here dude! Everyone take a deep breath... there, isn't that better? Good luck! Let us know if we can help.
    Just when you think you have it bad, someone tells you their story and you feel guilty for thinking you had it rough. Reality check.

5. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

good luck, and you should be damm proud that you want to stay in the kid,s lives, i congradulate for that cause some out there just turn their back and wipe their hands of it...........................by the way this is the only way the site will let me post is by quick reply....................

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

That's alot of tough stuff to go thru. Nice to see you are being helpful to her even through your divorce. That's a wonderful thing so that no matter how it works out, you'll have a clear conscience that you did your best. :)

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I hope everthing turns out well...3grand a month???? wow

8. catking

catking Banned

I was wondering a few days ago when you were going to report in-no kidding. The start of the NFL got me thinking about you. I can see now where you have been :eek: . Good luck guy, and you have a bunch of people pulling for you ;) .CATKING

9. JV1

JV1

Good luck on the shared parenting, in this day and age a FATHER is more likley to get shared parenting than generations before........ it may take you 2 or 3 attempts, but if your sincere you will get it. Also may God step in on the cancer. Good luck to you with everything

10. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

And I'm glad to hear that the cancer looks to be controlled. ;)

It may be a good thing about the judge ordering counselling, it can at the least help you both understand better what all has been involved in the breakdown of your relationship. This could help you each prevent the same things from occurring again in the future whether together, or separate.