close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hello all

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by het300, Jul 25, 2007.

1. het300

het300 HET300

hello everyone. pretty new to posting, but i have been reading for quite awhile now. i fish about 3-4 times a week. mostly from shore now as i had to sell my boat in my divorce. i rent one from time to time but mostly just go from shore for now. looking to get a boat soon. I do most of my fishing alone so if anyone would ever wanna join you are more than welcome. thank you for your time and good luck

Josh

2. Welcome Josh, I hope you enjoy the site..it's a blast. Where do you usually fish?

3. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Hello Het, welcome aboard.. youve found a great forum. Look forward to chattin.

4. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Hi Josh, glad you joined us :) WB

5. Welcome Josh! You are from Hubbard? I don't know where that is. Where do you fish?

Connie (Better 1/2 of woodysoutdoors, LOL! SHH! Don't tell Woody I said that.)

6. het300

het300 HET300

Hubbard is just outside of Youngstown. I usually fish Milton and Mosquito. Would like to get into some of the other lakes we got around here. Used to fish Pyma, but not any real good success out there the last few years so i stopped heading up there. I target just about every fish out there. Mostly only eat Catfish and Walleye sometimes Crappie, though there are a few recipes for the other spercies i wouldn't mind trying out.

Josh

7. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Josh, I know alittle about hubbard as it used to be a BIG railroad town. You ever fish any of the lakes in North Jackson... some good fishing down here by me also.. Friendship Lake in Smithfield..let me know and if my schedule allows maybe we can hook up....

8. Woody knows more about that area than me. I am from southeastern ohio. Morgan and Perry county. If ever down this way we could go fishing or if/when we get back up that way we'll drop you a line.

9. Welcome to OGF. Berlin is a great catfish/crappie/walleye fishery... May get some getting used to, lots of traffic and structure, but good fish in there.

10. het300

het300 HET300

No I never fished around North Jaskson. I do love to travel and fish new spots. Still quite a few trains going through Hubbard. I could hit a golf ball the the tracks from my back yard. What lakes you fish in southeast ohio? I always wanted to fish Leesville and Salt Folk. Fished Salt Fork about 12 years ago when i was there for a golf tourny but it wasn't much.

I was thinking about going tonight if this overcast keeps up. I missed a big muskie last week that i need to have a talk with.

Josh