close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Heading to Wolf Run

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Tritonman, Jul 14, 2004.

1. I'll be heading to Wolf Run in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions? I have a 175 on my Triton, will I be able to go no wake or should just use my trolling motor? I see almost everyone with big gas motors going no wake and nobody says anything to them? I used to worm the points and such but that fell off for me. So if anybody could help, THANX.

2. Was there during spring turkey and they were working on the dam... Made a big impact on the fishing when they were going at it... Give them a cakk maybe the work is complete... I really like the lake and the area...

3. Tritonman, I wouldn't run the outboard if I were you. It is a 10 hp lake and it is posted at the ramp. I have caught some nice bass close to the boat ramp on buzzbaits spinnerbaits and floating weightless plastic worms around weed beds.There are some real pigs in that lake! I fished a bass tournament there in April and one guy caught a bass that weighed 9-1!

4. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Tritonman you will probably have to use your trolling motor I have been down there And I ahve seen guys with big boats and the rangers don't mind but you may want to call and ask them. Righ now the lake will be full of thick weed beds and like to use poping frogs buzzbaits. and I like flippin the wood in the lake spinnerbaits work good to.

Good Luck