close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Heading to tanners creek morning of 7/2

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by firecat, Jul 1, 2004.

1. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

I am taking out one of the guys that I work with and his son and also my boy will be along with us. I will be fishing out of Dad's boat since there are going to be 4 of us. So if anybody is down that way say Hi. we should hopefully launch around 7 or 730.

Larry

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Still on the water I bet..........

3. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

How did you do Larry? Or are you still fishin? :D

4. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

we got off the water about 2pm the sun was just a killer out there today. We did manage to land 5 fish 4 were flatheads and 1 blue. I landed a 14lb8oz flatty that accounted for the biggest fish. We then had a 9lb14oz flatty a 7lb11oz blue a3lb flatty and one that went about a 1lb. As I had rookies on the boat that had never catfished on the river or fished very much period we did lose about 5 fish. Sorry guys I'm not going to reveal where I caught my fish at but it was down river. Its just getting too close to that tanners tourney here at the end of the month and with the fish not biting very well i am going to keep it confidential for now. But the guys that I took out had a great time and it was personal best cats for both of them. So they just had a blast.

Larry