close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Heading to Hoover tonight - suggestions?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bryan Reid, Jun 13, 2007.

1. It's been a couple of weeks since I've been out on the boat. The last trip out, the wife and I didn't catch many and the few we did catch were small. Heading out this evening with a buddy and was wondering if anyone has been catching any at Hoover recently. If so, some suggestions about general locations would be appreciated. We usually fish for crappie up on the North end but thought we stay in the middle or south end today.

We'll be in the 17ft Blue Fin (with no fish) if you'd like to say hello.

Thanks!

2. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Littleking and I will be out there tonight as well. Hoping the storm front will turn the bite on. We'll be in my 17' Fisher (OGF sticker on the windshield). Hope to see you out there.

3. I'll probably be out tonight as well after 6pm...14 1/2ft sea nymph, red hair..say hi!

4. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Certainly!

5. Titanium Reel

Titanium Reel Banned

If you guys see a nice blue float tube on the water, that will be me. I am thinking of heading there myself later today. I think I will put in at Oxbow Rd. and fish in the cove to the big island right there. But depends on what my girl has planned. :D