heading out tuesday

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by Addiction, Mar 2, 2009.

  1. i am thinking of headed either to ashtabula or conny tuesday either by myself, or if anyone else wants to hook up shoot me a p.m . Im thinking the rivers should all be back to normal flow and color by than, or at least hopeing so.
     
  2. MuskieJim

    MuskieJim Trophy Tamer

    I'd stay in. Ash was pure slush, virtually unfishable. I'm sure connie is no better.
     

  3. You mentioned the Ash was slush on Tuesday. With warmer temps forecast the next two days, do you expect it to be better by Thursday? Love fishing that river but it's a hike for me.
     
  4. It will be fine Thursday if you fish it before the rains raise it too much.