heading out for some pigs

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NewbreedFishing, Sep 18, 2007.

1. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

taking pigsticker out to the jungle to tangle with some bucketmouths tonight.

stay tuned for a funny report.

2. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

sounds like trouble!!

best of luck ;)

3. NewbreedFishing

You are sooooo right....and yes he was last on my call list but he fishes hard and the comedy is always gut level:p .
    I feel good this time so he is definately ......IN TROUBLE:B :D :S

4. NewbreedFishing

Short recap of last night.
    Got Kerry situated in the wheelchair bathtub (Basshunter). You would have to see this ...hhahaa. Dude is in a lawn chair in the back of the boat
    Again things started very slow...fished the shady side of the lake until the sun was totally down. Water was practically dead and it was hot!
    I was having a terrible night...every thing was going wrong for me :mad: (casting/hangups/line/bait fouling..etc.) Hope the cussing didnt offend anyone in the county:p. Kerry thought he was gonna get revenge on me and it started looking that way as he was up to like 3-4 fish before i got on board with a 1lb Lm right before dark. He was using a weedless popper and i was using the terminator tiny buzz. I had a giant blow up on me and jerked it away then a few min. later stuck the evenings ONLY lunker. :B
    Of course Kerry couldnt take the heat and was slackjawing me on my estimated size of 3lbs.

So Newbreed is 2-0 head to head with the Pigsticker.
    actually 3-0 if you count the spring quarry round.

Kerry, I guess the question is......CAN U HANG?

5. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

That damn board!!!!!!! I hate it!
    I always work really hard to get on the board early.
    Don't you just love it when a BASS blows up your top-water.:p
    Sounds like a good time.

Mr.B. and I have been blowing them out of the water the last two weeks. We started fishing a small stream, that we normally only first during spring. We are catching LM, Kentuck Spotted, and a couple SM's. Of course I haven't caught the quailty fish he has. My biggest being a sixteen inch SM on a buzz bait.

Mitch...
    Not sure about your schedule, but if you ever want to hook-up and fish, just pm me.

6. NewbreedFishing

Mary, Somone has to score first;)
    I have always wondered if Mr. Kisser gives you the first shot at the honey holes? Gentlemen thing to do you know....and nothing i have to worry bout with the guys that i fish with:S
    I sure would like to meet you and the hubby sometime.
    Next couple weeks looks full but fall is just arriving and there will be plenty of bass to kiss:p

7. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Well, I didnt get skunked this time at least. Fishing behind a high speed angler who's on the trolling motor can be a fruitless venture. Mitch beats the water to a froth with about 10-15 cast before you can even get a shot in there. I guess catching 5 bass that you left behind wasn't too bad now that I think about it.

Lets now get carried away now on this 3 lb talk:) . It was a nice 2 to 2 1/2 pounder i'll give you that.

As far as beating me goes, come on now son. As the name says, im after Pigs only. The mark you need to beat for this year to beat me is simple, I believe you'd need to catch something bigger than 8lbs 8ozs:B in Ohio this year. I now you like to trash my weight on that fish so i'll even give you a pound and half off. Just beat a measly 7lbs, then come a yakkin;) . As a matter of fact we're going to have to make a run out to the same pond that fish is in so you can have a shot at him. Then we'll see if you can really HANG.:)

Thanks again for the call Mitch, always a pleasure.

8. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Yes, he does let me it the holes before him.....but last week he stole my thunder. I had waded down from him and just made two cast with my trusty black buzz bait, then he came down and cast before I could cast a third time. Bam a nice eighteen incher. I had to let him know he stole my fish!!! But that's fishing.......

9. NewbreedFishing

Kerry....you are so lucky i am out of my lucky spinnerbaits right now!!

speaking of which, gotta pm Leeabu and get some more.:B

it's over dude!!!#