Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where we should go to find some walleye today? Don’t have a whole lot of time so trying to make the best of it. Anybody been catching lately? Thanks - Kyle

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Huron - 27/27 is was good for us, a couple weeks ago

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your input I do appreciate it and I will tell my buddy but he is driving so he has final say lol but we have done well in Huron this year so he might consider it. I will post tonight what we decided and how we did. But as of now I think he wants to launch at Gordon park but hope we can find em but even more I hope we can get them to bite. We have been using snap weights 20/20 30/30 30/50 30/60 and doing respectably decent

·
Registered
151 Posts
Bandits 75-100 blue chrome. perfect tens 30/30 40/40 2oz sour grape and orange head green body did real well

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well we pulled our 2 man limit in about 4 hours. This is the first time we have been able to get it but before this year I have never fished Erie but our hard work and persistence finally paid off we caught the most on 20/20 2 oz weight some 30/30 40/40 and I had a top 20 geneva at 125 unassisted but we did what we had to do FINALLY!!!!
Thanks to everyone that has helped me by giving me tips on how to fish what lures I am quite satisfied with the quality of fish we put in the boat I will post some pictures later on this evening

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Well we pulled our 2 man limit in about 4 hours. This is the first time we have been able to get it but before this year I have never fished Erie but our hard work and persistence finally paid off we caught the most on 20/20 2 oz weight some 30/30 40/40 and I had a top 20 geneva at 125 unassisted but we did what we had to do FINALLY!!!!
Thanks to everyone that has helped me by giving me tips on how to fish what lures I am quite satisfied with the quality of fish we put in the boat I will post some pictures later on this evening
Good work!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Looks like there might be a small window later in the day according to the wind forecast.

If not maybe you could scrub down your live well ....... just kidding

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like there might be a small window later in the day according to the wind forecast.

If not maybe you could scrub down your live well ....... just kidding
Lol not my boat but it does the job just fine we are gonna try to upgrade before next season thanks for your concern buddy

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
There just about has to be fair sized rollers left over from the small craft waves from earlier. Doable a definate maybe, but comfortable I doubt. And worst of all speed would be a problem.

If you go be safe, there likely won't be much help around.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Just left Mazurick . 3 boats out. Definitely has laid down even the rollers but still a chop. Don't like the water clarity though since yesterday winds. Will be better days yet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just left Mazurick . 3 boats out. Definitely has laid down even the rollers but still a chop. Don't like the water clarity though since yesterday winds. Will be better days yet.
fished a b can last thur no marks trolled down to cone reef hardly any marks went around cone and back up b can picked up two and that was all

1 - 20 of 22 Posts