Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if there are any headboats that go out of vermillin? I couldn't find one doing a search online.
The only ones I could find were out of port clinton and marblehead
Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
There used to be one that went out of Lorain but I didn't care for it too much.

G

·
No there is one in the fall for perch but not durning summer and spring. The one out of lorain is gone miss majestic (?). Little miss still there but the big head boat is gone. sorry. Nearest one that I know of is at Islands.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
There are a couple operating out of the Cleveland area. One goes out of Wildwood Park and I believe the other is running out of the Cuyahoga River.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
the linda may goes out everyday from wildwood park ,cleveland at 185thst , to neff road ,to lakeshore drive . turn left then right into wildwood park.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The Holiday runs out of the Cuyahoga off of Scranton Road. The captain ran the Linda Mae last year. For what it's worth, I think they do a better job of staying on the fish, and seem to have better success. Also, they have been known to drift for walleye after catching their limit of perch.
Fisherman's Wharf in Port Clinton is going out of Huron in the fall.

·
TeamOGF
7,005 Posts
Come fall, Tim McCann (Fisherman's Wharf) will also run a boat out of Vermilian.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts