Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Floatin' on by
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on going on a headboat trip next weekend (4/28 & 4/29). I'm looking at either Tibbles, Shore-Nuf, or Fishermans Wharf. Anyone have any suggestions on which one is the best one to go with? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
273 Posts
This is just my opinion - but that's what yer after, isn't it - Tibbles is a little further from the fish so the ride is a little longer which means a little less fishing. Fisherman's Wharf are good people and have good boats. I have fished with them and Sassy Sal. They all pretty much do the same thing. Fishermans Wharf is a giant tackle store also.

I have caught fish with both Sassy Sal and the Wharf.

·
Charter Captain
712 Posts
I would go out with the Warf. They have their boats looking very good this year and will burn the extra fuel to get you on the fish

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Warf 100%, wouldnt use anyone else. They have put me on more fish over the years then you can shake a stick at. :D

·
Walleye Killer
507 Posts
Fished with the Warf last saturday and have reservations for this -saturday forecast looks awesome

·
TeamOGF
6,994 Posts
Fisherman's Wharf is a family run business that has proven to me that they care alot about their customers.

Tim McCann has proven to definitely be a man of integrity.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I've always went to Shore-Nuf and I have never been satisfied with my trips. I always just assumed that's how head boats were. I think I'll definately be trying the Wharf with all the great reviews posted here!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've fished Wharf several times, but the last couple didn't really care for the Captain's attitude. Not saying there was anything wrong just personal feeling!

I generally go with Sassy Sal. They're friendly people and have generally had good luck with them.

Good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Anyone going out this Monday? The wife and I are planning on going out on Shore-Nuf but have no problem changing boats.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts