Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a headboat out of Northeast Ohio, towards the Mentor or Fairport area. The only one that I know of is the one at East 174th St. & Lakeshore Blvd in Cleveland. Im not looking for anything towards Port Clinton. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Not aware of ANY east of Cleve except the one you mentioned.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
The Holiday goes out from the Flats, but it's a perch only headboat. You won't find anything out the way you're looking for except for private charters. I wish there was a headboat out in Lake county cause there are a lot of big perch that way.

·
Registered
979 Posts
there is one at an outfit called discovery dive out of wildwood. they run a night walleye trip for $35-40. going to give it a try when my son gets home from grad school in a few weeks. they also run perch trips and one where you can fish for perch from 2-5 and then walleye 5-11 i think that one was $75. they have a web site if you google discovery dive

·
no boat
603 Posts
If I remember correctly Wildwood also has a walk on headboat called the linda mae? its on a first come first served basis and i think it was only like $25 for perch but im not certain.
here is their website:
http://www.discoverydive.com/

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I've been on the night walleye boat out of wildwood. In my opinion, save your money.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Zotman, call Shines on E. 55th. It's afiliated with that guy from what I've heard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts