Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the headboats are doing out of port clinton/marblehead?
Be a nice day trip next week.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Try Jon Liles,,,,"the Clevelander",yet he is out of Sawmill creek in Huron. He has been running for years. Make sure you tell him what you are wanting to fish for.His # is 1-419-433-3748. He usually runs daily,but please check with him before you make the trip up. Cost is 25.00 a man/woman.
Take care,
Bait Dave

·
Registered
312 Posts
My father and I hit the eyes hard when we went out on the wantannaII, out of the drawbridge marina last friday. A few eyes were taken on harness on the bottom but we got our limits throwing weight forward spinners and blade baits.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Went out of Fisherman's Wharf last few years and they did a pretty good job of getting us over the fish. The captain wasn't at all hesitant about making a move if no one was catching anything. I've also heard nothing but good things from the guy in Huron already mentioned. Not sure about anyones prices though.

Jef

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Shore'Nuff is also good, ask for captain Jamie

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yea, Shore Nuff is excellent, and I think Jamie is their best captain. I go out with them at least a couple times a year.
Good luck!
LaDo

·
Registered
312 Posts
Shore nuf is who I was out with friday. Jamie does saturdays, I went out with capt Dick Malloy friday. Both are top notch as far as I am concerned. It runs $28 a person weekdays and $30 weekends and holidays. Well worth the money if you ask me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts