Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
aka iridealot9
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is hawgfest filled up for this year? if not who do i contact to get in? if it is filled up and someone cant make it who is signed up i would be glad to buy your entry?

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
If someone cancels out on the Hawg fest, we will fill the slot. No one is permitted to give their spot to another person or a different team. If you have questions please contact LUNDY on the site and he will answer your questions.
The Fest was filled in just over a day when we opened it. It's been filled for almost 2 months.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Dale, surely a team who has registered a 3-5 man team can accept a different team member of their choice, if one of their crew drops out.

·
Premium Member
10,886 Posts
Dale, surely a team who has registered a 3-5 man team can accept a different team member of their choice, if one of their crew drops out.

Yes you can.

What Dale was stating and correctly is that If registered team elects to or can not fish they must withdraw and the slot will be filled by the Tournament committee. The withdrawing team can not transfer or sell their registration to another team

·
Bud n Burgers
2,533 Posts
Yeah Lundy, what's a matter with you guys? Your way too rigid. Jimmy Dimora would never put those silly rules in if he was running this thing.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
We will be running an Open Walleye tournament out of The Huron Boat Basin two weeks after the Hawg Fest with a very similar format to Hawg Fest. I have some details posted in the thread at the top about "Fish Huron"
Full details will be published next week as we are getting final details set for registration, etc. but we will be capping at 60 teams. Registration will go live on Mon Aug 3.

Hope to see a bunch of OGF members at this one as well as HAWGFEST. Hope some of the OGF crew that does such an awesome job with all the work that goes into HawgFest will get a chance to fish our event.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thanks Steve!!!!

By the way, I am back in the water. How does Tuesday afternoon/evening sound?

Chris

·
aka iridealot9
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lundy, how do i go abouts getting my name in the hat for the commity? is there a # i can call to talk to someone about it? with this many people in the tourney there surly is a few that back out every year. i appreciate any help with this

·
Premium Member
10,886 Posts
lundy, how do i go abouts getting my name in the hat for the commity?
There is no waiting list to fill spots of teams that withdrawl.

Last year I believe we had 4-5 spots to fill.

The last date for withdrawl, with a entry fee refund is Sept. 9.

On Sept 10 we will fill the available open spots through a procedure we will announce on Sept 9.

Last year it was the first respondents, in order of receipt, to a e-mail link that we posted. We will probably use the same procedure again this year. Once again we will post in the Hawg Fest forum, the evening of Sept 9 the procedure and details of how and when interested parties may try for any available spots.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts