close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hawgfest SLOP

Discussion in 'Vermilion Hawg Fest' started by Gju42486, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

well, thanks ike! Is everyone ready to fish in some chocolate milk with fish scattered every direction? It should definitly get interesting to say the least- Thank god he came through fast enough to give us a few stable days to figure out whats going on out there now.................who else is ready? I know i am ;)

2. I am foaming at the mouth here.......

Frank

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

They have shots for that you know ! LOL ! ....:p

I am pumped ! Frank, you doin any pre-fishing this week ? I have Thursday and Friday off ! Can't wait, I have not been out in a couple weeks, I think I'm rusty !;)

4. I'll be up Thursay and Fri Pre-fishin Matt.. rusty? that's nonsense... Were gonna have to hook up and pound on some cold ones... but not too many...

Frank

5. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Word....:p

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I'll be up Thursday bright and early. Fish till maybe three, then back to the Plantation for the beginning of the festivities.

Looks like it's going to be a four day weekend.

7. Slop? Shouldn't be that bad. Forecast is calling for 1-3s or 2 feet or less for the rest of the week. Link.

8. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

yea the weather looks good---the water is a different story, she'll go back to her normal color by saturday though ;)

9. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

I think he is referring to the condition of the lake, it took a beating out there this past weekend. I'm sure we will get a good satellite image before the weekend so we can see how muddied up it is.

10. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

Rusty Krusty!!! I'll bring the WD-40 to knock that $hi+ off!!:p You are funny like a clown!!

11. I was pretty surprised at how CLEAN the water appeared today when we ran some boats back from Cedar Point to Huron. A lot will change this week and hopefully some stable weather towards the end of the week will fire the fish up. Should be a fun weekend.
    Steve

12. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Steve, on may way home from work I noticed that also. Cleaned up a lot in a 24 hour period should be prime by this weekend..

13. boy oh boy.. thanks for the update fellas... let's get our "Troll On"

Frank

14. Man, I can't wait. It's hard to focus at work right now. COME ON THURSDAY!

15. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

im so excited im shakin':p

16. Hummm.. there is a joke in there some where... about being an ole timer..

but i shall refrain ..... enough of being brutal..... on a serious note... Tom I looking forward to seeing ya this weekend.... as well as many, many of you from OGF..

Frank

17. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

yea, i knew when i posted, i left myself open, but the damage has been done.lol. frank, im looking towards seeing you and others again too. funny how i used to look forward to going to the beach in florida every year on vacation until i became a member here and the fest came about. now when i tell people im taking vacation to go fish a walleye tourney instead of going to florida, they look at me like im crazy. good luck in the fest. looks like its gonna be good fishing this weekend. i just checked the sat picts and its not looking as bad as thought.

18. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

at least you are catching some eyes george heck everyone knows you can catch some EYES even in a mud puddle.