close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hawgfest BREAKING NEWS!!!

Discussion in 'Vermilion Hawg Fest' started by Big Daddy, Aug 25, 2008.

1. The Vermilion Hawgfest continues to break new ground!

Ole Pete's Tackle has developed a NEW hot harness blade color combo especially for the Vermilion Hawgfest. It's name is... drumroll please!

OGF HAWGFEST TIGER

[​IMG]

Purple and chartruse edges, a prism pearl metallic middle, and tiger stripes, this is going to pull some BIG Lake Erie walleye.

The best thing? They should be available at the 2008 Vermilion Hawgfest captain's meeting! Maybe SOONER!

It's the MUST HAVE harness this season. More details coming on getting your own. I just couldn't wait to let everyone know!

Thanks Ole Pete's for making this a reality!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. phisherman

phisherman can't land em Teddy

so how did they produce?

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

yea that new line of blades he's brewing is gonna be something else carl- i got a first hand look at some and must say that i cant wait untill he's done so i can go on a shopping spree. Thats a sweeeet color, i like that alot. ;)

4. As far as production goes on the Hawgfest Tiger, I only used it once, and only for about an hour... got too wavy for my small boat... I have heard of others catching LOTS of fish on prototypes of some of his other NEW blade colors.

We're working out details on getting OGF Hawgfest Tiger on the market sooner rather than later, so stay tuned.

The devil is in the details, but we'll get there!