Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to give a big thanks to the great folks that put on another great event. It was great to see lots of friends, and meet some new folks. Tubuzz, and Mark, thanks for being my partners. The caterer did a great job on the food, and the city of Vermilion, is just one of the most beautiful towns anywhere. I wish our team would have finished higher, but hey, that's the way it goes sometimes. Het, and Got One, nice job at the fish fryers, Thursday night. All of the volunteers need to give yourselves a big high 5 for one hell of an effort, in making this tourney the best on lake Erie. To put that many boats through a river of that size, as smooth as you do is freakin' amazing! To the money winners, congrats. Once again thanks to everyone, see you next year.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Excellent job to all of ogf that ran the tourney. To run it this year with the weather situation and still run it that smooth was amazing . Thanks to hetfield for again taking the time and money to make us all fish on friday night it was very good to say the least. It was great seeing everyone i had alot of fun and laughs. To all the top finishers not going to name them all you know who you are lol outstanding job in some not so ideal conditions. You earned it for sure. See ya all soon. Gary Zart Blue Dolphin

·
Registered
513 Posts
This was my first Hawg Fest and even with the weather it was a blast.Great job OGF and thank you to all of the sponsers and help.

·
It's all about the doin'
775 Posts
I enjoyed volunteering and I look forward to participating in the pre-event festivities next year and fishing in the tournament.

Thanks OGF.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Orginazation at it's finest. Way to go Lundy, Big Daddy and crew. Smooth as always in not so ideal conditions.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Awesome job Lundy, Big Daddy and crew it ran smooth like always. Also thanks Het and the boys for the great food and fun this weekend at the house this weekend, I actually enjoy that just as much as the fishing. Thanks again. Scott.

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,056 Posts
fantastic weekend, great job to everyong involved. flawless from what i could see and some of the most entertaining conditions i think ive ever fished in.:Banane30::eek:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Awesome job Lundy, Big Daddy and crew it ran smooth like always. Also thanks Het and the boys for the great food and fun this weekend at the house this weekend, I actually enjoy that just as much as the fishing. Thanks again. Scott.
I had a great time Thursday night and fishing Fri. Hope to be back next year. Thanks for the trip Scott and the fish was awesome Het!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
fantastic weekend, great job to everyong involved. flawless from what i could see and some of the most entertaining conditions i think ive ever fished in.:Banane30::eek:
Couldn't agree more!! Thanks again to all of the volunteers to make the event a great one. Can't wait until next year!!

·
STX 206 Viper
1,873 Posts
This was my first Hawgfest and I had a blast. Thanks for a great job Big Daddy and Lundy for a very well organized event. The weigh-in went very smoothly and the pig roast was outstanding.
Thanks Hetfieldinn, I was proud to be a member of your crew.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great job to everyone who worked on giving us a great day. The food was great and I was happy to weigh in 5 fish. OGF you guys do a great job.

Thank You

·
Amphibious Mobile
136 Posts
First Fest For Me Too,And First OGF Event,Had Awesome Time,Wanna Thank Chris (SmokeShowin) For Havin Me On The Team (Learned Allot From U Guys),And Huge Thanks To All The People Who Donated There Time For This Event (Especially The Nice Lady On The Pontoon Boat Given Out Doughnuts-She Rocks) Much Looking Forward To Next Year,And Thanks Again All!!!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Thank you lundy,big daddy and crew you guys did a outstanding job with everything from beginning to end. you could not ask for a better time for a tourny with the great food and large turn out.

................................................................................................mike

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts
Thanks for all the comments. Lots of work goes into putting this on but the rewards are the comments and face to face thanks we get back. Glad everyone had a good time. Maybe the next time we can wish for smoother seas though.

·
Registered
963 Posts
It seems like each year this tourny just gets better, I agree with all the others. Lundy and Carl, you guys pulled another great year together. I know its alot of time and work and hopefully there will be another next year.

Mike K, Jen and Tigger, Way to go!! Glad you guys came strong on the home turf, very impressive basket especially with the conditions.

Big Daddy was joking about a Carp tourny in the river Friday night at Het's place, I think our team would have won it with the 15lb one we got yesterday out in the area the top few money winners were. Papascott and Chris didnt see me put out the dough ball rig off the 6oz bouncer;)

Steve and Steve, you guys are great hosts!! Thanks for the hospitality and Harle thanks for the jet fuel (and congrats on the cashing in)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just have to second what everyone else has said...Thanks Lundy and the entire Hawgfest crew, first rate event and one that I will continue to attend as long as you guys continue to have it.....Gotta give a thanks to Het and his guys for the first rate fish fry thursday evening...you Ohio guys made us Indiana guys feel very welcome and I was glad you invited us to attend.....the entire event and people involved makes driving 350 miles worth every mile.....Tony it was a pleasure having you as a partner......THANKS to everyone...B-lou

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
This was my first Hawgfest and I had a blast. Thanks for a great job Big Daddy and Lundy for a very well organized event. The weigh-in went very smoothly and the pig roast was outstanding.
Thanks Hetfieldinn, I was proud to be a member of your crew.
Did you get any of the pie?? I left an apple pie on the counter before I hit the sack Thursday night???

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
I Had a blast helping out again. Thanks for letting Dee and I help out again this year. Every thing went smooth, food was great, met alot of great people and seen some old friends. Cant wait till next year!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts