close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hawg Fest on TV!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Sep 26, 2005.

1. At the end of tonight's 6:30 Akron/Canton newscast, there will be a VO (video only) story on the Huron Hawgfest. Only problem is, if you don't have Time/Warner cable, you can't see it.

It will be on Time/Warner channel 23 between 6:30 and 7PM.

I am trying to get WKYC to also run it at either 6PM, 7PM, or 11PM, but they're still in meetings. I'm pushing hard though!!!!

Keep an eye out for it!!!

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

carl,is there any chance there will be a link on their website that will show it?

3. Thanks for the "Great JoB!!!!" you do with the Camera.........

It really brings a lot of class to the site........

And You take a Great Picture too!!!!!!! Smile......Got Ya!!!!!!!

Stan :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. I'll try and get them to link it, if not, I'll get someone to put it here on the site and on WBSA's site...

5. Has been moved up in the show, just prior to the weather report, so it'll run between 10 and 15 minutes before 7pm.

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Very nice Carl! Lynda and I'll be watching it. :B

Thats a great promotion for this site.
    Thanks a lot.;)

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Carl, is that the PAX channel?

9. Evidently I missed it. Anyone get it?

10. Like I said in my first post, it was running on TIME/WARNER CHANNEL 23.

I was trying to get them to run it on WKYC out of Cleveland, but I guess no one wanted to. All I can do is tell them what I have and offer it up. It's up to them whether they run it.

It did run, 3 times, as a matter of fact, on Time/Warner Channel 23. Two teases plus the story, going right into weather.

You're not confused Spooner, if you do not have Time/Warner cable, you wouldn't see it anyway.

There is no PAX network anymore Jim. The Akron/Canton news moved a couple months ago to Time/Warner channel 23.

There is a way to see it though. Time/Warner cable has "VIDEO ON DEMAND". It's free to digital cable subscribers and you can order up ANY newscast within a week on Time/Warner channel 1123.

Again, you must have Time/Warner cable in order to see it, that is, unless you call TV 3 and ask them to run it in the 11pm news...Phone number to news desk is 216-344-3300. The 11PM producer's name is Dan Stadler. Tell them you were in it and you heard it ran on the Akron news and you'd like to see it on the Cleveland news tonight. Show them the interest out there and they may run it. I'll call and beg him as well.

11. Won "BIG FISH" plus ran away with "FIRST PLACE" overall. Congrats on the big win!!!

[​IMG]

12. Let me be the first to say..umm, congratulations on the fine umm photg..um fish.

13. IT'S IN!!!

Will be on WKYC TV 3(NBC outta Cleveland) on tonight's 11PM news, heading into weather.

I called the producer and he's doing me the favor.

Give them a call and say THANKS!!!!

Will run between 11:10 and 11:25PM going into weather.

Is only 15 seconds or so, but heck, it's 15 more seconds than we had last year!!! ;)

14. I guess I didn't read thoroughly enough. I was watching the Akron news which is MY Time-Warner channel 3. Even though we have TW, we don't get 23 here. I will try again at 11. Thanks

15. Being on cable is ROUGH, as different communities carry it on different channels...We get calls at the office ALL THE TIME.

It was on at 11, very short, but on. I never knew Romona was a catfisher!!! ;) LOL!!!

May be on in the AM as well, beginning at 5AM. Haven't looked though.

I'm sleeping in...

16. Carl,

Any chance of getting that linked to the WKYC web site video for us folks not fortunate enough to live in the area?