close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Have room for 1 or 2 people on a charter please read

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Ok 2 guys backed out of our charter trip for september sat 25th and sunday 26th. We will be taking a full day trip on both days. 3 of us are going up on Friday and spending the night friday and sat coming home sunday after the fishing. We will be going out of huron with Eric of Reef Stalker sportfishing. The cost per individual for motel and 2days of fishing is right at $210. We will be fishing to limit out on perch first thing in the morning then Eric is going to put us on some of the hawg walleyes for the rest of the day. If you are interested let me know ASAP we need one more diffinitly but can accomidate 2. We need a true commitment as well so we don't get up to the dock and someone not show up. Thank you opening will be givin to the first person who wants them.

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Still have room for one or two more. Since we are going out of huron and alot of people from OGF will be up there on this weekend for the head boat deal that Lundy is putting together we would also consider it if someone just wanted to go on sunday and not saturday.

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Welcome goin'_fishin' aboard our fishing charter we have what we need but could take one more if someone really wanted to go. We are fishing out of huron basin and will be staying at the same hotel as the OGF/event on saturday night so its the best of both worlds cost is $220 if you share a room for fri sat, $265 if you have your own room. I will leave this up if no one else responds soon we will go with what we have.