close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hat contest

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by rattletraprex, Jan 3, 2008.

1. It's killing me! Who won the hat? I'd like the white one.;)

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

If you are talking about the Hat Contest that I started for when Brady would START his first game, no one has won. It will continue into next years season.

Everyone had better update thier picks:D

3. That's the contest I'm talking about. It said to make your pick of regular season games the choices are 0-16. Nothing was stated about when he would make his first ever start. I figured there were four who had their picks in before the regular season started that were in the running.

4. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I think you need to read a little more closely:D

Here is what I stated;

Predict what game of the regular season that you believe Brady Quinn will start his first game.

Since he did not START any game this season I will extend the contest into next years season. Just pick which game of the season he will START next year.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

The old bait and switch method, eh. So this turns out to be a trick question.
    I should have brought out my Ouigi Board...! ;)

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL,rodney.you seem to have forgotten you're dealing with a "professional" salesman:rolleyes::D ;)

7. Hook N Book

I read the fine print in detail...must be the invisible ink thing...! :D

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

yep.they make special pens just for that purpose:D

9. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Uhhhh. There are 16 games in the regular season so I do not see how it could extend into next season.

ncraft then I replied that he would not start this season we said zero.
    I think ncraft should get the hat. He was first with zero.

Hook's comment kills me.

10. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Sorry, missed this rule too.

Guess you should put all of us who guessed zero into a hat and pick the winner.

11. Hook N Book

I'm thinking this is a Jedi mind trick and he's pulling our collective leg or maybe he's just that good of a salesman that he really believes it carries over into next season...! :D

12. It's all clear as mud to me now!

13. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I will see how many guessed Zero and then have my grand daughter draw a winning name from a hat.

I didn't realize anyone had guessed Zero. I should have looked more closely.:eek: :D

14. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

4 of you guessed zero.

Rattletraprex
    ncraft150
    Lewzer
    Hook N Book

When I had my grand daughter try and pull a name from a can she was eating a peanut butter sandwich and pulled out all four slips.;)

Even though it will kill our give away hat budget for the next 4 years :D we have elected to send each of the 4 a hat.

Would each of you send me a PM with your mailing information and hat preference. Hat choices are blue, white, camo, and can be viewed in the OGF Outfitters store.

Thanks for playing.

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

well,my hat's off to you,kim(pun intended).
    as a way to minimize the damage to the budget,i will forego my next 4 year's pay to offset the financial burden created by your selfless generosity:p :D

ps.............maybe next time YOU should read the fine print,LOL.

congrats to all the winners:)

16. Because of the outcome of this contest, all of our OGF hats will now cost $18.50 each. Shipping is extra.

JUST KIDDING!!! ;) :) Congrats to all the winners!

17. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks Carl, I needed that laugh!:p

18. I'll make up your loss at the next members outing,bigger and better prizes! Thanks guys it was confusing but fun.

19. Got my hat a blue one. I'll use that as my dress hat and the camo for everyday!

20. Hook N Book

Dang, I got mine too...and had I known, Rex got a Blue one too, I would have got a striped one.;) Now, at the Turtle creek outing people are liable to think we're brothers or even Twins...! :D

Thanks, Kim.