close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Has Anyone Fished The Tusc. River Or Stillwater Creek Lately

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by tcba1987, Dec 3, 2004.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

just wondered if anyone has fished the tusc river for smallmouth or saugeyes lately?? how did you do??

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey man, have yoiu seen the river lately?? or creek?? they are up. I am most likely going to be fishing Sunday afternoon/evening if you want to go. Let me know. Piedmont will most likely be on the menu. May try Tappan even.

3. I'm going to try the Tusc. Sunday, it should be just the way I like it by then.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Brave man Action! I guess it may not be as bad up your way as it is down here below where the Stillwater Creek comes into the river. Good luck on Sunday!

5. It doesn't seem to matter how high the water is as long as its clearing,which it is starting to this evening, its my best time and this time of the year is awesome too. I know allot of good high water holes on the Tusc. :D

6. Fished the river for about an hour and a half today. The water was muddy. Had one hit on a spinnerbait and that was it.