close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Has anyone else seen this?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tvfisherman, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Found this today on ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/face-of-Jesus-o...oryZ1447QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yes, a woman here in ohio claims that the face of Jesus appeared on her perogi. It seems a little strange don't it? God sent angels into Mary's dreams, appeared to Moses in the form of a burning bush, to Elijah in a wind and earthquake that shook mountains. Yet, he comes to this woman in a perogi? For anyone interested I believe its saurkraut and cheese.

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I'm sorry but it looks more like Charles Manson to me. :rolleyes:
    People will do anything for money. :rolleyes:

3. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

4. How many did she waste before she got it to come out that way?
    What a waste of a good perogi.

5. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Hey Buddy, it does look like Charles Manson. It should be changed to Charles Manson's face appeared on her Perogi! She'd better go to church and pray if she's getting sightings of Charles Manson!

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

hmmmmmmmmmm....perogi...........

7. Iron_Chef_CD

Iron_Chef_CD Allez Cuisine

I can't beleive that thing has four days left and is up to 540$.

8. A little talent with a mini torch goes a long ways these days. I should make a Jesus something or other and make me some money.

9. for one thing his face isn t dark enough.manson was white jesus wasn t!

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I need to start selling junk on ebay!

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

$760.00 now i need to get the ol fry'er out

12. easternflyfisher

easternflyfisher BassHaveOvertaken

hahahaha exactly what i was thinking.... and another thing how come nothing religous burns into MY food.... :mad:

13. i looked at it and saw lincoln im not so sure ive seen an actual photo of jesus
    ________
    Lovely Wendie99

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  14. I thought Lincoln as well. Maybe it was fried on a penny.:p

What I find the most surprising in all of these conjured up images is the number of people who are willing to pay big bucks for them.:rolleyes:

15. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I agree 100%!!
    Also, I am not the most religious person in the world but I have to believe that if Jesus is going to show himself it is going to be in a way far different than on a piece of french toast, a perogi or on a wall under a bridge. :rolleyes:
    If this is deemed to religious I will understand if this post is taken down.

16. I agree with Buddy. But it seems like he chose the perogi because a kielbasa would have sent the wrong message.

17. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

Stuff like this goes for big bucks all the time. I think GoldenPalace.com bought the last few of these type items for their display. I remember a piece of toast and something with the face of Jeebus in it.

18. shes getting $760 for it now why would she sell it if it was a religous sign

19. if i sold everything that i saw had a face on it id be rich

20. Now that is funny! :p