close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

harrison lake crappie

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba's Toy, Jun 7, 2008.

1. We went to Harrison lake this morning and caught approx. 40 crappie. Brought home 25. Most in the 9-10in range.

Attached Files:

2. hey bubbas toy , saw you and your son on the water yesterday, i was in the 16' lowe with my buddy. never fished that lake before but we did all right. caught a ton of catfish and a bunch of dink crappie, did manage 4 good size fish but ended up throwing them back at the end of the day, no bass either. we caught most of the fish on minnows under slip floats.

3. I think we talked to you at one point. My son commented on liking your boat. I pointed out the fact that I coudn't haul it around with a Ford Focus! LOL

We were using minnows also. Did manage to get one medium size bass in the morning. I think we caught around 10 cats! My son was out fishing me all day.:rolleyes: I think he had 8 of the 10 cats, and 2/3rds of the crappie. Not bad for a 10yr old. I did get the bass though. LOL He's had a lot of days showing his dad up!

3rd time we've fished in Harrison. We've had decent fishing every time. Nothing spectacular, but always have a fun time. Of course we just started crappie fishing this year. We haven't quite got them figured out yet.:confused: