close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

harness storage???

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by freyedknot, Jun 29, 2008.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

how do you store your worm harnesses?...NEATLY???

2. waterwalker

waterwalker #@%&!! BROWNS

Been meaning to ask the same question :) For now i"ve been wrapping them up in aluminum foil and leave the spinner hanging out for ID. Was thinking of using the leftover swim noodle from the floating net tip to wrap them on? Please help fellas:confused:

3. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

I use the amish outfitter harness wraps.;)

4. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Hey Van, although I do not use them yet, pool noodles are suppose to be the way to go.

5. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

I use 1/2 pipe insulation. It fits neatly in the slots of my PLANO box.

6. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Old Pete's makes a nice harness holder. They will hold 4 harnesses on each holder and fits in a Plano without the dividers. Check his site they should be there.

7. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i am useing a large pool noodle now, just looking for a better way.

8. 34 TUBE STORAGE BOX

Contains 34 - 1.3" diameter OD x 3 3/4" long plastic tubes with two removable, capped ends to make storage and removal extremely easy. Comes in a Plano hinged box with two latches. Box size is 14" wide, 9" deep and 3 1/8" tall. These boxes with tubes are great for storing flies, spoons

9. Land Big Fish in Akron carries them too. I use them for my harnesses and they seem to be the best solution I have seen.

10. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

For my short double willows I use the plano box with the 34 tubes, for long flourocarbon spinner rigs that I run off of inlines and bottom bouncers I use the box below, I can keep well over a gross of spinners in this box on noodles, each noodle I have a seperate color. This box floats and has a nice pocket in front for extra's. it's pricey but well worth it to keep my sane from getting 100's of them all tangled and mixed up, I keep my leaders in this box as well.

Attached Files:

11. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

KGone-Where'd you get that box?

I keep my shorter willow leaf harneeses in the Ole Pete's box.

Attached Files: