Harness bag

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by M Whit, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I have looked for a harness bag to store my harnesses, but I can't find one. I wrap my harnesses on a pool noodle, but I would like to find an alternative method. I would like to have a bag of some sort, any suggestions?

M Whit

2. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Matt,

How about a hard side case? Check out B&B Bait Boxes, if you remember I have the Magnum Rig Box it holds around 150 spinner rigs ready to go, the other spinner/leader boxes would work good as well and save on space. honostly the pool noodle is the way to go, otherwise the line gets all jacked up and wound to tight and you'll have issues. These boxes are tough as nail and they float, I'm going on 2 years of beating on mine and it's still awesome material and workman ship is second to none, that also shows in the price though.

http://www.bbbaitbox.com/

3. Thanks Kevin,

exactly what I was looking for.

M Whit

4. I just orderd the Tube storage from Don at Ole Pete's.

5. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Those are nice for short 10 inch double willow harnesses that is what I use to store mine, what I like is that I use fireline so when you pull them out of the tubes they hang perfectly straight if you use mono they kink up on you and don't run straight and spin in the water. For the single colorado blade spinners mine or 5-6 ft so I prefer to pool noodle with the B&B bait box like I posted below.

6. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

When I tied leaders for salmon I used one of these.

[​IMG]

They have a place to hook then wrap the leader and the end is held on with a piece of velcro to the tube.