Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just some guy
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DC & I are taking the yaks down to Hargus tomorrow from 8am-11am. If anyone's interested, pm me tonight. I have an extra yak.
- John

·
Just some guy
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1st cast before DC was even in the water I got this little guy on a silver lipless crank. Not a big one, but just about a "wall hanger" buy that ODNR survey guy's standards.

Unfortunately, nothing else for the next 2 hours. I think the cold front came in and the fish were done.

·
Fish On!
411 Posts
Just for the record since the fishing was so slow... I tried to get jheitter to practice rolling his yak and doing a re-entry. For some odd reason he would not comply.. odd.. LOL.. Good fishing today even though it was slow....

·
Registered
37 Posts
:)

yeah that "odnr "guy must just have been keeping people away.There are nice size bass at hargus as i have caught and seen them caught first hand....good luck all.

·
Just some guy
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just for the record since the fishing was so slow... I tried to get jheitter to practice rolling his yak and doing a re-entry. For some odd reason he would not comply.. odd.. LOL.. Good fishing today even though it was slow....
Hang around me long enough & you're bound to see it. Or at least something funny. Last Wed I was wading by O'Shay and I took a dive for all to see and then another about an hour later. I don't know how the people nearby kept their composure - very polite, I guess but I would have been rolling if I had seen that. It's not for nothing though - the up-shot (besides being entertaining for my friends) is that I learn very fast because I'm so willing to make mistakes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts